At Flausinas, we sell high quality, handmade and ecologically produced womenswear that can be personalized, to make the women who are wearing them feel unique and amazing about themselves.
WHO MAKES MY FLAUSINAS?
- Flausinas are handmade by amazing women in a small atelier just outside of Lisbon, in Portugal.
- We looked very carefully to find a true and long term partnership with women that would love our concept as much as we do.
- Every Flausinas is made by hand with the biggest attention to the smallest detail.
FABRICS & CARE:
Due to the contrast of colours and materials, it's advisable to unzip each side and wash them separately, following their respective washing instruction.
- Flausinas lighter garments use Tencel®, a semi natural fiber, extracted from the raw material bamboo.
- Tencel® has a silky touch and is very light and fresh. Know more here: Tencel® .
- The best way to care for our Tencel® garments is to dry clean, maintaining the silky touch and bright colors of our prints.
- Flausinas partnered with Mountain Originals to develop our winter garments with 100% pure sheep wool, made in the high mountains of Portugal.
- We recommend a cold hand wash using a gentle liquid detergent. Do not wring or twist to extract water. Let the garment dry naturally laying flat. Do not dry clean or tumble dry.
- All Flausinas prints are original, either developed in house or through invited collaborations with artists.
- Tencel® fabric is digitally printed in the north of Portugal.
- Wool is hand printed in Lisbon, using a screen printing technique, applying water paint.
And remember to use more and wash less!